All children and young people have the right to feel safe and be safe. This applies in every environment, such as at home, school and includes all online platforms. Here, you will find information and links to support you should feel unsafe online.
Remember, the internet and social media are useful tools, but they must be used with care. The links below help you understand how to use the internet safely. If you have any questions or concern, please contact the school on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Are you worried about online sexual abuse or the way someone has been communicating with you online: www.ceop.police.uk/safety-centre/
- Make a report to one of Child Exploitation and Online Protection's Child Protection Advisors.
- Learn more about managing online risk: www.swgfl.org.uk/online-safety/what-is-online-safety
- Learn more about internet matters: www.saferinternet.org.uk/advice-centre/young-people
- Tips and resources for 11-19s on staying safe online: www.saferinternet.org.uk/advice-centre/young-people/resources-11-19s
- NSPCC training and resources on keeping safe online.