SNS school menu
SNS price list
Cashless payment system
We run a cashless system in the school canteen and it is vital that students have enough money on their swipe cards before they choose food at break and lunch.
Students cannot ask for credit or borrow money to pay for their food.
Swipe cards can be topped up with cash by students at school, or you can top up online at Parentpay.
If you have any queries about Parentpay please contact the school office by phone on 020 7241 9600 or email us. School office opening times: 7.30am – 5pm.
Are you entitled to free school meals?
If you receive one of the benefits or tax credits listed below, you may be able to apply and save money on your child’s school dinners.
- Income support
- Income based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance
- NASS support
- Guarantee element of State Pension
- Child Tax Credit, with an income of £16,190 or less where the household is not getting Working Tax Credit
- Working Tax Credit for the four weeks after employment ends
If you think your child might be eligible for free school meals please contact the school office by phone on 020 7241 9600 or email us. School office opening times: 7.30am – 5pm.